Child & Adolescent Psychologists
Your child will work with one of our child and adolescent clinical psychologists who provide counselling and assessment.
Our interventions may focus upon:
- Adjustment Disorder (e.g. following separation and divorce)
- Anger Management
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavioural Disorders (Oppositional Defiance, Conduct Disorder, etc)
- Fears and phobias
- Grief and Loss
- Obsessive-compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic Stress (Trauma)
- Social Skills
Types of Therapy
Our clinical psychologists implement a range of child-friendly techniques which focus upon each child’s area of need and may include: Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Mindfulness, Social Skills Training, and Parenting Skills.
Please contact one of our client liaison officers, Sue or Angelica to discuss any further questions you may have regarding our child and adolescent services. We aim to find the psychologist with the best fit for your child’s or teenagers needs.