We have experience working with children, adolescents, adults and older persons for individual, couple, child & family therapy.
We provide assessment and treatment/counselling for a wide range of presenting issues, including:
- Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Anxiety, Specific Phobias, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Social Phobia, Worry, Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), Panic Disorder.
- Personality Disorders (Narcissistic, Borderline, Dependent, Obssessional, Paranoid etc.), Problems Relating to others (including couples therapy), Specific Relationship Problems, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Attention difficulties.
- Dissatisfaction with life, Sleep problems, Body image issues, Psychosis, Schizophrenia, Pain, Chronic Fatigue.
- Addictions and Abuse problems (Nicotine, Alcohol, Marijuana, Amphetamines, Cocaine, Sex, Sleep Medications, Benzodiazepines – valium, xanex, etc.)
- Child-Parent relational issues, Child Behavioural Problems, Adolescent Issues, Parent Skills Training, Oppositional defiant disorder.
We also help people with:
- Stress management
- Self esteem issues and building self worth
- Adjustment to life change
- Grief and loss
- Procrastination and Improving Motivation
- Assertiveness and Emotion management (Anger etc.)
- Goal Setting and Achieving
- Weight management and physical health
- Problem Solving
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Career and vocational guidance
- Sexual orientation
- Psychological assessments and reports for legal/court proceedings and applications for special consideration for university.
EAP, Worker’s Comp, Mediation, Workshops
We also provide an employee assistance program (EAP), treatment to injured workers within the worker’s compensation system, mediation, and workshops/seminars. Please click on the links to find out more about these services and the benefits.